Full Circle.... and my experience

This is the new version of the Alaska Teacher Placement (ATP) forum for teachers, education majors, and school administrators to discuss working and living in the state of Alaska. Those considering an Alaskan job, or considering a new Alaskan education job ask questions, and those with information and/or opinions provide answers. Although many users are teacher or principal candidates from the Lower 48, a large number of current and former school district HR and school administrators subscribe.

Moderators: Johncn, Damon Hargraves, Betty Walters, Toni McFadden

Full Circle.... and my experience

Postby michellemedlin » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:23 am

My HORRIBLE experience with Full Circle....

1) I went to their website to look around to see what they offered....
2) Without creating an account, you can't look around!!
3) So, I created an account - which requires FULL registration information (location, CC number, pick up location, etc.) So, I filled all this future information is so I could just see if I wanted to join!
4) A week or so later, I was billed $113.20 with a box waiting for me at the pick up location I chose....

I was Floored to say the least - IMMEDIATELY called my CC company and filed a dispute - I NEVER ordered from them - I only filled in information so I could see if I would be interested later when I moved.

Full Circle did end up refunding me - BUT - it was a horrible experience. I am in KANSAS and they shipped fresh stuff to the Alaskan bush for me to pick up!

BE CAREFUL WITH THEIR WEBSITE..... You will be signing up for your first delivery when you create an account - it isn't well stated.
michellemedlin

Return to ATP Forum