Applitrack problems?

This is the new version of the Alaska Teacher Placement (ATP) forum for teachers, education majors, and school administrators to discuss working and living in the state of Alaska. Those considering an Alaskan job, or considering a new Alaskan education job ask questions, and those with information and/or opinions provide answers. Although many users are teacher or principal candidates from the Lower 48, a large number of current and former school district HR and school administrators subscribe.

Moderators: Johncn, Betty Walters, Toni McFadden, Damon Hargraves

Applitrack problems?

Postby BermudaKristi » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:53 am

Hello everyone,

I've been trying over the past several months to finalize my application on applitrack. No matter what browser I use, it never is able to save my experience portion. Everything else is saved and filled out, but I can't submit it because it won't let me enter my experience without getting the red box of error. Is anyone else having a similar problem?
BermudaKristi

Re: Applitrack problems?

Postby Johncn » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:42 am

Hi,

What does the error box highlight? Does it give you any additional information? Can you take a screen shot of it and send to atp@teachers4schools.com?

I was able to log into your account and put in fake Experience information. It saved for me without errors. Here are the screenshots. Please send any specifics or screenshots of the error you are getting to the email address above.

And after it saved:

Regards,

John
Johncn

Postby BermudaKristi » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:55 am

Hi John,

That's amazing! I will take a screen shot when I log on again and send it :) it keeps saying something about not connecting to server in the red box of death :) it did it for awhile with my education part but finally one day decided to let me save.

Thank so much for checking it out!
BermudaKristi

Postby BermudaKristi » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:58 pm

This is my red box of death :)
Last edited by BermudaKristi on Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BermudaKristi

Postby Johncn » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:03 pm

Kristi,

So, to clarify, it's NOT the Experience page? It's certification and endorsements? Please send me the exam page from the left side menu where you are entering the info and getting the error.

Also, please send me in an email to atp@teachers4schools.com what (the content or details) you are trying to enter, and I will try it on that same page of the application. Do not post that personal information to the forum, however.

Regards,

John
Johncn

Postby BermudaKristi » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:13 pm

Hi John,

It happens on any page I have to enter information in:) it's been experience, licensure, education, and the essays so far. It's pretty random when it happens. I'll email you at your email address. Thanks!!

Edited to say- I removed the picture...but your email address quota is exceeded so my email bounced back.
BermudaKristi

Postby Johncn » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:41 pm

Hi Kristi,

I have adjusted my quota on the server. Please try atp@teachers4schools.com again.

Regards,

John
Johncn

Return to ATP Forum