Bush sister village info

This is the new version of the Alaska Teacher Placement (ATP) forum for teachers, education majors, and school administrators to discuss working and living in the state of Alaska. Those considering an Alaskan job, or considering a new Alaskan education job ask questions, and those with information and/or opinions provide answers. Although many users are teacher or principal candidates from the Lower 48, a large number of current and former school district HR and school administrators subscribe.

Moderators: Johncn, Betty Walters, Toni McFadden, Damon Hargraves

Bush sister village info

Postby ethetedave » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:13 am

Hello all,

I am attempting to locate information and any/all resources regarding developing a sister village relationship in the Kuskokwim river delta area. This is a project I have been assigned and also credit towards a University of Alaska course. I have not been able to locate much info online.

Thanks in advance.

Dave
ethetedave

Re: Bush sister village info

Postby Johncn » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Hello,

You can't find much information online about what? The villages in the area? Setting up "sister village" programs? What is the goal of the assignment? To actually set up a program? I guess I'm not quite sure what you are looking for at a glance. Being more specific might get you better assistance.

Regards,

John
Johncn

Return to ATP Forum